Protecting privacy is important to CrossFit East Village (“CFEV”). This policy describes how CFEV uses, collects and discloses any personal information you may provide while using the CFEV Web site. This policy also explains what types of services are provided through on-line Web sites.
1. USE CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT AND CONSENT. Use of the CFEV’s site indicates your consent to CFEV’s use/disclosure of your personal information, according to the terms of this policy. You may not use CFEV’s Web site if you do not agree to this policy.
2. AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION. This CFEV Web site collects information regarding Web site users, including but not limited to your IP address and Internet Service Provider (ISP), when you used our Web site, your computer’s operating system, what parts of the Web site you visit, operating system you are using, the sections of the Web site you visit, pages accessed and any material you may post or retrieve off the site. This type of information is used by our system administration division, and may be used to make changes to our Web site. This type of information may be disclosed to others and chronicled for later purposes.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU. The CFEV Web site may solicit you to provide your CV, resume, name, address, phone number, e-mail address, fax number, etc. This information may be used to enable us to contact you, to allow you to use specific features of the Web site or other various reasons. If you do not provide the requested information, you may not be able to access all of the features of CFEV’s Web site. CFEV may use such information to contact and communicate with you, to reply to your questions, to provide you with information or services or as applicable law otherwise permits. All communications/information may be kept on file for such period of time as deemed appropriate by CFEV, or subject to applicable law.
5. CFEV E-MAIL. If you have agreed, CFEV may send to you e-mail or other communication containing information about CFEV or other entities. You may request CFEV to discontinue sending you e-mails at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
6. OTHER USE OF INFORMATION. CFEV may utilize personal and/or non-personal information (IP addresses, operating systems, etc.) to compile statistics on user characteristics (residence, income and other demographic information) and use of the CFEV Web site. CFEV may provide these types of statistics to other parties. No personally identifiable information is contained in such statistics or reports. You will not be identifiable based on such compilation of data. CFEV complies with all applicable laws regarding maintaining the confidentiality of all personally-identifiable information (Social Security numbers, phone numbers, addresses, aliases, etc.). All such information will be utilized only in conformance with this policy. Should you decide to no longer use this Web site, the information you may have previously submitted will remain subject to this policy.
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED TO OTHER PARTIES. CFEV will only disclose personal information under the following circumstances: (a) persons you have authorized CFEV to provide such information; (b) CFEV may disclose personal information to affiliated business entities, subsidiaries, etc. for employment-related use or for reasons regarding your use of the Web site; (c) CFEV may provide your personal information to another business entity in the event of a sale, transfer or merger provided the other entity agrees to keep all such information confidential according to terms at least as strict as this policy; (d) CFEV may disclose your personal information as directed by applicable law, law enforcement agencies, governmental agencies and investigations of unlawful activity, to comply with a warrant, subpoena or an order of a court to produce employment-related records.
8. RECORD RETENTION AND SECURITY. CFEV maintains all information provided by you at its headquarters in San Diego, Calif., or at other locations deemed appropriate by CFEV for the storage of such information. CFEV uses security measures applicable to the nature of the information provided. Bear in mind that risks cannot ever be completely eliminated and CFEV is unable to guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed contrary to this policy. CFEV complies with all applicable laws upon the occurrence of any unauthorized disclosure of personally-identifiable information.
9. YOUR ENTITLEMENT TO ACCESS YOUR OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION. You are entitled to request access to your personal information, as well as CFEV’s collection, disclosure and use of such information you have provided. To request access, please contact CFEV’s IT services at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be eligible to review such information in accordance with law, to dispute the accuracy or completeness of such information, or to request changes to such information.
10. LINKS TO WEB SITES OTHER THAN CFEV’S WEB SITES. CFEV’s Web site may contain links to other unassociated Web sites. By using this Web site, you are agreeing to hold CFEV harmless for any claims or causes of action that may arise due to the other unassociated Web sites’ collection, use or disclosure of your personal information.
11. AMENDMENTS TO POLICY. This policy may be amended at any time, subject to CFEV’s sole discretion, with or without notice to users. Updated versions of this policy will be available at this location; your continued use of the CFEV Web site(s) will signify your consent to any updated policies. In the event any CFEV policy posted elsewhere on CFEVs Web sites conflicts with the provisions of this policy, the provisions of this policy shall control.